Phone and Computer Charging Stations
Forgotten to charge your device before a big flight? At Albury Airport we want to make travel as easy as possible. That's why there are charging ports where you can plug in your device and continue to work or communicate with friends and family. With 86 powerpoints and 82 USB ports, it’s likely you can easily access a charging station. Forgotten to bring your charger all together? The Uiver Cafe & Bar have chargers for sale.
You can use our free WiFi right up until you have to board. You don't even need a password to login. Just search for ‘Free_AlburyCity_WiFi’ and away you go.
What else is inside the airport building?
Features within the terminal building include:
- ATM (cash machine)
- Defibrillator (on wall outside enquiries office)
- Phone and computer charging station
- Free baggage trolleys
- Toilets including parenting and disabled toilets
There is no smoking within the terminal building, under the front awning, on the apron or in any aircraft. Two designated smoking areas are located at the far east and west of the terminal.
No matter where you're travelling to or from, we want to make your journey as comfortable as possible.
- Flying out of Albury? Be sure to arrive at least 45 minutes before your scheduled departure, this way you can check-in with ease and still have time to grab a coffee, drink or snack from the Uiver Café and Bar, pass through our security screening and be ready for boarding.
- Flying into Albury? If you're flying into Albury for business, pleasure or returning home we hope you had a good flight. If you need transport, there are hire cars, taxis and a shuttle bus service that meet every arrival.
- Before flying: It's recommended that you visit the Smart Traveller and TravelSECURE websites, which are great resources for information on airport security and international travel.
- Monday to Friday 5.00am to 9.30pm
- Saturday 5.00am to 8.30pm
- Sunday 7.00am to 9.30pm
We love receiving positive comments about our airport. Here's what some of our other customers are saying about us.
- "I find it a stress free experience so nice and easy, a pleasure to go through here."
- "It's such a lovely space - nice atmosphere and open/clean and light."
- "It's a nice airport for regional travellers - everything you need is here."
- "Walked in, checked in, went and got a beer, sat down and enjoyed the view."