Albury Airport is striving to be the leading regional airport in Australia and seeks to amplify the growth and prosperity of the region by connecting our community and businesses to the world.
To achieve our vision, a series of strategic objectives have been developed for the airport.
- Adopt a holistic and contemporary 15-year Master Plan for Albury Airport;
- Ensure accessibility for the community and wider region;
- Provide for the future of Albury Wodonga through facilitating the safe operation of the airport;
- Enable opportunities for growth in passenger, general aviation, and critically important emergency services at Albury Airport;
- Ensure Albury Airport supports the Albury 2030 Community Plan;
- Develop the airport in a manner which accommodates future forecast growth;
- Support growth of strategic transport services in the region;
- Appropriately safeguard the airport in relation to new land use and development surrounding ABX; and
- Maintain strong existing community relationships through the implementation of the Albury Aviation Strategy and Marketing Plan as well as the Master Plan.